Jamia Ahmadiyya UK will be holding entry test and interview on 21st and 22nd July 2014 for this year’s intake of students.
The following conditions apply:
Minimum qualifications for the candidates are six GCSE, three A-Level or equivalent with C grades or 60% marks.
Age on Entry:
Maximum age of 17 years for students with GCSE or 19 years with A-Levels or equivalent qualifications.
The applicants MUST submit a detailed medical report from the GP with whom they have been registered.
Written Test and Interview:
The applicants will take a written test and will appear before a Selection Board for interview. Only those who pass the written test will be invited for interview.
The written test and interview will be based on the recitation of the Holy Quran, the Waqfe Nau Syllabus, and proficiency in reading, writing and spoken English and Urdu languages. However, candidates will be judged for their inclination towards learning and reading the translation of the Holy Quran and the books of the Promised Messiah (‘alayhi al-salam).
Application will ONLY be accepted on the prescribed Admission Form available from the Jamia UK office. It must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Application must be endorsed by the National Ameer.
- A detailed medical report from the GP.
- Photocopies of the GCSE or A-Level results. If the results are awaited, the candidate must include a letter from his school/sixth Form tutor about his projected grades.
- Copy of applicant’s passport.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- The spellings of the name must be the same as in the passport. Any change must be accompanied by the certification for
The application for the 2014 entry MUST arrive by 30th June 2014. Applications received after that will not be considered.
Applications should be addressed to:
Jamia Ahmadiyya UK
For any further help or clarification, please contact below:
Tel: +44(0)1428647170 or +44(0)1428647173 | Fax: +44(0)1428647188
Jamia is open from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 2 pm.
Visitors are welcome ONLY by prior appointments.